Psychological Support for Professionals
I offer a specialist service that integrates psychotherapy and coaching for business owners, city professionals, co-founders and other executives who would like to meet regularly to make sense of their professional and personal challenges.
Prior to training as a psychotherapist, I worked in the City for 20 years as an HR Director. Alongside leading a large multi-site function and holding several board positions, a significant proportion of my time was spent guiding, assessing and coaching leaders and investment professionals globally. I continue to work for many global organisations as an executive coach alongside my psychotherapy practice.
I now integrate my experiences as a psychologist and coach to support private individuals and business partners who want to benefit from the opportunity to make sense of themselves, their business partner relationship and their situations at work and at home.
Most of my clients are working with the normal ups and downs of a demanding work life and charting a course for themselves and their businesses. Many also struggle with other specific challenges including leadership challenges, imposter syndrome, stress and anxiety, relationship difficulties at work and home, anger, panic attacks, mid-life concerns, feelings of isolation and suicidality. Some of my clients simply want to use the space as a way of exploring and understanding themselves, finding meaning and purpose in their lives, considering their business and career direction.
Recent client profiles
- Co-founders - Tech start-up in second stage funding, London
- CEO - HealthTech start-up founder in first stage funding, London
- Business owner - Fintech recruitment, London
- Managing Partner, Global Wealth Management, Switzerland
- Hedge Fund Manager, Switzerland
- Director, M&A, Asia
- Global Head of Financial Crime, Banking
- CTO, Global Wealth Management
- CTO, Global Medical Research Technology
- Head of Asian Fixed Income, Global Asset Management
- Global Head of Credit Research, Asset Management
- Executive Director and Group Head of Transportation, Global Bank
- Head of UK Leveraged Finance, Global Bank
- Managing Director, Head of Distribution, Global Bank
- Head of Oil and Gas EMEA, Global Bank
- Head of Pan-Euro Equities, Global Asset Management
- Multi Asset Fund Manager, Global Asset Management
- Director, Fixed Income, Global Asset Management
- Managing Director, London Stock Exchange Group
- Director, Private Banking, Global Wealth Management
I am professional but down to earth. When you work with me, there will be times of serious reflection, but there will also times of laughter and lightness. I am actively involved as a therapist and coach, I am not a blank screen who occasionally nods. There will be times where it is important for me to simply listen and to help you listen to yourself but I will also engage with you actively, including sharing ideas and thoughts that may support meaning making and understanding of your situation.
My training is integrative, which allows me to adapt my approach to your unique needs. As a result, my approach may range from a cognitive approach, to a more imaginative and intuitive approach, depending on what the situation demands. Whatever method used, the intent will be to support the development of insight and enable you to get back on track.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44(0)7932045742